8 ZULU READERS
Learn to speak Zulu with this series of 8 child friendly readers
Consists of 8 books and a CD of songs and rhymes. The series aims to equip learners with basic conversational vocabulary and sentences which can be used every day in conversations with Zulu speakers. They can be bought as a pack or individually.
Cost: R460.00 for the set R50 individually
1. Sawubona – Practice greeting one or more people. Ask how they are and say goodbye. Learn the words for various family members.
2. Wenzani? – What are you doing? All the verbs you need to know to answer this question.
3. Uyaphi? – Where are you going? Ask the question and answer with different destinations. Includes a beautiful catchy song to help remember the words.
4. Uhamba ngani? – How are you going? This book introduces different modes of transport.
5. Uthengani? – What are you buying? This book introduces shopping phrases and all the necessary vocabulary you need when you go grocery shopping.
6. Uyagula? – Are you sick? An introduction to common physical ailments. Headache, stomachache, toothache as well as associated vocabulary. Another catchy song will help reinforce this vocabulary.
7. Linjani izulu? – What is the weather? Answer and comment on any one of the weather conditions using common associated vocabulary.
8. Uthandani? – What do you like? Words to help you answer the question in a variety of contexts.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
©2018 Help @ Hand Education
Website Design & Development by
Help @ Hand Education
All Rights Reserved
Durban North, 4001